People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Monday, March 22, 2010

I Cry...You Cry...We Cry...TOGETHER!!!

Everyone that knows me, knows that I am the most emotional human being in the world. Just about anything can trigger some hardcore tears. Often times I let my emotions get the best of me and people who I really don't want to see me cry...well, they get a hold of the entire shabang! The reason for this post is simple. Much like yawning, crying is contagious. If I'm around someone who I really care about, whether it be a friend, family member or even a co-worker, I tend to feel their pain.

I spoke with someone today. They expressed to me that they felt like crying and that they later on began to cry. I didn't even have to hear the sobs..I immediately started to tear up. Crying is such a strong feeling. It expresses anger, sadness, happiness. There is no other physical attribute that can describe all those feelings. When I know, or see someone crying. My first reaction is to hug them. A hug sometimes makes things worse, but it also stresses the fact that they are NOT alone!

To see or hear a man cry. That's a whole different story! Men often don't show any real emotions. When he lets a girl hear or see him cry...Homegirl you are IN!! It's such a sad thing, to hear a man cry. It's not that easy to console them. Shopping or chatting with a homegirl can make a female momentarily forget about her problems. Whereas a guy pretty much has to live with them.

Overall, I just want my friends and family to know that it's ok to cry. Don't ever be afraid of being alone. Because as long as we're homeslices...I will ALWAYS be a shoulder you can lean on.

As for the friend who desperately needs some loving right now...You already know it was here before you asked!

No comments:

Post a Comment