People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Gabby


You guys already know that Gabby (Precious) is one of my favorite things to blog about (as well as food, Trey Songz, Rihanna, Alicia Keys and Amber Rose). The past couple of weeks Gabby has been getting hit harder then a muthafucka on her image. Ever since her appearance on the Red Carpet at the Oscar's, people have felt the need to TELL her what she needs to do in terms of weight loss. FUCK EM!!! You don't need to live your life for anyone but YOURSELF! They are some hating ass bitches because you're getting WAY more play then they ever will. As you can see from the pictures above, Gabby is STILL doing her thang. She's saying fuck the hatas because I'm alllll about that money honey! You guys have to give her your props. Weight loss is a very difficult thing and she has made a HUGE improvement thus far on her image. When she first game out I was really sort of worried, but I was STILL a fan of her performance and Precious and STILL supported her in her endeavors. She's trying. And that is all that should matter. I enjoy seeing her slowly grow into herself and personality. For the meantime, you hating ass bitches need to hop the fuck off Gabby's tit.

Thank you very much for playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment