People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Monday, March 29, 2010

Music tends to open up portals to feelings, emotions and even memories that have always been a mere existence. Being that I NEVER listen to the radio, and RARELY watch television, I find my music through Pandora and other blog worthy sites. This weekend I ran into one of THE most amazing songs EVER by one of my favorite artists-- JOHN LEGEND.

The name of the song? Cross the Line.

Now I know what you guys are thinking. There is absolutely NO relevance to anything. I just love the song, the melody, the words, the concept. It's an amazing song!!! So I'm going to stop talking about it and you guys can just go ahead and take a look yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment