People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

WHY WHY WHY!?!?!?!?!

Why do men get so salty over a girl turning them down? When you go in for the punch, you should have to be prepared for some sort of let down. There are regulars who come through this door every damn day, or at least every week. I'm going to smile, and laugh and talk to you, because that is my job. I am suppose to be friendly and personable. How many times have the SAME messengers seen my boyfriend sitting in the corner. Seriously, don't get mad at me because you decided to holla at a 21 year old when you were CLEARLY 45-50 years old.

Once they realize that I have no interest in anything they have to offer, they start name dropping. " I have a duplex in Tribeca". "I'm getting ready to shoot a music video and the guy from the All State commercial is the director. Yeaa, we're really good friends". First off, if you're going to name drop, give me an A lister like Lil Wayne or something. The All State guy?? Really?? What the fuck am I suppose to do with the All State guy?

So I assume I made another enemy in this world because I didn't call him. BITCH.BOO.BYE. Nobody wants your stale ass. Thank you and goodbye.

For the future guys, if it is clear as day that a girl is NOT feeling you...Save yourself the embarrassment and keep on moving. No, you are not going to grow on her. And chances are you are probably REALLY getting on her nerves.

No comments:

Post a Comment