People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Untitled

Do you ever feel like you miss someone reallllyyy bad?? Like so bad that it kind of starts to hurt and becomes unbearable..How the hell do you get rid of that feeling? What doctor can you go to?? What prescription can they prescribe? Missing someone THIS bad can cause plenty of sleepless nights. How the hell can I feel so alone when there are plenty of people around me?

I titled this post "Untitled" because there's a great sense of emptiness inside of me right now. It's like I'm missing that puzzle piece that completes me. Don't get me wrong. I already know what the piece is. Shit, I already have the piece. It's all a matter of fitting it in there correctly. There's no sugar coating it. I miss him. I miss the way he hugs me soo tight that it makes it kind of hard for me to breathe. I miss the way he playfully slaps my face or pulls my hair. Man oh man I miss the shit out of him. It still amazes me how something can be SO close, but yet so, so far. I guess patience is the key to it all. But damn, that shit is running out!! I want to be in his arms again!!! Ughhh. I miss him. So so sooooo much. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment