People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'm Over It

Yesterday I was mad. I was so mad, that I couldn't help being mad at everyone else around me. Usually, that type of "mad" carries on to the next day regardless of how long it takes me to cool of. Fortunately for me, and pretty much everyone who has to deal with me today, I am cool. I'm over it. Not necessarily, completely over it. But over it for the time being.

Most people know that the wrath of LP is NOTHING to fuck with when I'm upset. Just because I'm mad at one person, please don't think I'm NOT gonna take that shit out on you as well. This post pretty much has no real purpose. But for those of you who have realized I that I was upset, I'm Over It!! K? Great! Thankss!

No comments:

Post a Comment