People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Sunday, June 27, 2010

2010 BET AWARDS

The 2010 BET Awards come on tonight and I must admit, I could really give 3 fucks about anything BET has to offer. But because I know there will be great amounts of fuckery and niggerdom taking place tonight, I will tune in so I can laugh my ass off. The highlight of it all, Kanye making a comeback with "Power". I'm pretty pumped for that. Other then that I will spend the entire night comparing the low budget award show to anything MTV has done in the past. With that being said, be on the look out for my follow-up post tomorrow. Ya'll KNOW I'm gonna have TONS to say!!

No comments:

Post a Comment