People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Day 6- Letter # 6

Dear Place of Employment,

I fucking hate the shit out of you and half of your employees. Every morning I walk in there I roll my eyes at the fact that I have to throw out a phoney ass smile and ask you how your weekend was. You people get on my LAST nerve. You are a bunch of stuck up bitches with dicks in your ass. Yes, ALL OF YOU!! You prance around with your Prada bags and your Tory Burch shoes like you are unstoppable. You all are old ugluy bitches and no one likes your ass!!!!!

Thank you and GoodFUCKINGbye.

Lauren Ashley Peterson!

No comments:

Post a Comment