People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Sunday, June 27, 2010

AHHHH!!!!

So the next couple of weeks are going to be HECTIC like a muthafucka!!! July is always a crazy month for me. I just wanted to run it by you guys so you can plan your schedules accordingly.

This week coming up is all gravy until about Wednesday when I have a play date with mother dearest at the G-Bar. From there, I hope some where along the lines, I get to see my boyfriend one day this week. On friday, it's summer friday at my job so there is going to be like NO ONE there. And then that starts the 4th of July weekend!! Woo. I will be doing what I do EVERY 4th of July. ATLANTIC CITY!!!!! I haven't been there ALL summer and baby boo, it's calling my NAME!!! Sooooo freaking excited!!! I haven't been there since my bday celebration. I'm off of work on Monday and when I come back on Tuesday I prepare for my departure to North Carolina of Friday. Once I get to North Carolina, this is when the stress starts rolling in. I have to make sure EVERYTHING for the Luau is set. EVERYTHING!!!! I have to get last minute items as well as buy and prepare food. And once this shit is all set for Sunday afternoon, it should be smooth sailing from there. I HAVE to make sure this thing is the bomb.com. MY name is on this invitation and I REFUSE to throw anything whacktastic. After the party, I'm not sure what day, but then we are driving to Myrtle Beach for fun in the muthafuckin sun and SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay :)!! Then Wednesday I make my way back home to finish off the last two days of work. Then I have a little break. And the next weekend, I FINALLY get to attend my man's football game!! So super duper fucking excited!!!!!!! So with that being said..

"Catch Me if You Can Muthafuckasssss" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment