People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Village Voice Queer Issue


I love the Village Voice, and I love their annual Queer issue just as much. For those of you who aren't NYC natives, the Village Voice is one of those FREE newspapers (Much like Am New York and Metro) which releases every Wednesday. I call it the Time Out New York of newspapers. This is probably one of the only newspapers that is able to completely bend the rules and cross the border of inappropriateness. Last years Queer Issue had a large fat man dressed in a dress. And this year the boys from Jersey Shore?? I'm not quite sure what they are getting from this one!?!? Hmmm. Granted queer can be taken as out of the ordinary but I don't think that is what they were getting at. Ehhh, ::kanye shrug:: I'll pick one up tomorrow and get the juice on it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment