People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Minx Nails


After doing a little research, and a few nail polish heads giving me the scoop, I've finally discovered how to get those cool mirrored looking nails. Dumb ol' me thought it was actullay a nail polish. They are a sticker that applied to your nails!! They even have nail shops in NYC that ONLY specialize in the Minx application. You can check out the designs at the Minx Nails website. They have some hot ass designs! I bet this would cost a pretty penny. Or you can opt for the cheap do-it-at-home sets at Sephora! I want,want,want!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment