People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Monday, June 28, 2010

Chris Brown Via 2010 BET Awards








Chris Brown FINALLY got his chance to shine at the BET Awards. After getting nipped in the butt last year's MJ tribute, he came back HARD!!! This performance was dope as fuck. Until, until....he broke down. This was the biggest crock of fried shit I have EVER smelled in my entire life!! Everyone felt as though Chris Brown was crying for MJ! NOOOOOOO, Chris Brown was simply doing what he's been doing for the past year, wanting people to feel sorry for him. Chris Brown is a grown ass man. He's been through a lot this year, there is no doubt in my mind that he was feeling the shit out of the crowd and his performance. But when he broke down and fell to the floor!?!?!? I can't!!!! Chris could have composed himself. I'm not saying this was publicity. But after he broke down, everyone all of a sudden wanted to forgive him for his actions. Ya'll know why I don't give Chris his props!?! Because he's a punk ass bitch!!! Every time something doesn't go his way. He cries, he curses someone out. Chris, if you can't handle the fire from the entertainment industry then PLEASE, stay the fuck out the kitchen! I applaud you for your performance, but I do NOT applaud you for your bitchassness. Grow the fuck up man. This is Hollywood. This ain't Virginia (that's where he's from, right?). I'm losing more and more respect for you as an artist. That stunt you pulled at the BET Awards was fuckery at it's finest. You wanted people to accept you, and the crowd was going wild for you. You should have given them a show like they wanted instead of once again making people feel sorry for you. Not for nothing, those tears were real. They were sincere. But they weren't for Michael. And if that were the case he could have boo-hooed back stage when he was done performing! Chris Brown has done MJ tributes before and he NEVER broke down like this. EVER! Chris wanted people to feel sorry for him!! There ya go C.Breezy, the radio will play your music again. Your new joint "Matrix" will be number 1 on 106 and Park. And then people started saying Chris was back so Trey better watch out. NO NO NO NO and NO!!!! Chris Brown is a performer. Much like Ciara is a performer. Trey Songz is a SINGER (even though he was cracking last night). He sings, he doesn't dance and put on a show, so you can't even compare the two. No hard feelings C. Boy. You did your thang. I just wish you would stop always trying to find a cop out!
My views and opinions have absolutely NOTHING to do with Chris Brown hitting Rihanna. Despite the fact that I will always and forever be Team Rihanna.

Suck it up you big ol' baby!

Chris also took home the AOL Fandamonium award last night. Hell, he didn't even expect it. But he was ALL smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment