People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Miles Austin ♥




As always, I'm not really one into sports but I MUST admit, I have a THANG for a football player. My boyfriend is a football player and in high school I've always had crushes on football players. Well here is another yummy beef cake to go down in the history books! Miles Austin, # 19 for the Cowboys. MMMMMMMMM!!!! This bitch is FIONEE!!! Now I don't go looking for these people (even though I really should start) but rumor has it that Kim Kardashian is trying to get her deathly grip on this brotha!! Damnn lil mama, save the chocolate for us sistas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment