People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

YIKES!!!!

Once upon a time, I wanted something. I wanted something real bad. I finally got it. And from there, I wanted more things. Some I wasn't so successful in. Others, I eventually got. Now as time progressed the things I wanted started to become a necessity rather then a simple luxury. So here I am, a year and a half later, slowly working towards where I want to be. And I use the word "slowly" VERY loosely. Now that things are starting to move along, move towards what I always wanted...I AM SCARED SHITLESS!!!!!!!! :x. THIS is what I wanted. Right!?!? Or was I just wanting it to see if I could get it!?!? Man, I thought about this, and I am scared out my mind!!!!! I'm not even to the point where I need to prepare myself for it. But because of the fact that I see myself having a long term future with this, I start to think. I'm happy!! Don't get me wrong!!! I'm jubilant at the fact that one of the most important things for me is finally happening. This is what I wanted. I wanted NOTHING else in the world but THIS!!! So why do I have these huge butterflies in my stomach that are beating around like fucking bricks!?!? I'm scared as FUCK!!! Seriously. I'm paving the way for my future, and it's not something that I am doing alone. HELL FUCK YEAH I'M SCARED!!! But this is what I wanted for soooooooooooo long. So I guess all I can do is sit back and smile?? Pheww, Jesus take the wheel on this one!!!! ::crosses fingers:: Wish me luck lovelys!

No comments:

Post a Comment