People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day 4- Letter # 3

Dear Nicki Minaj,

I applaud you for your early success in the Hip-Hop community and I don't knock your hustle, but I'm sorry, I am SICK and tired of your ass. You have NO talent, and your wigs?? Honey child, your wigs. I am not writing this letter to hate on your career. I am writing this letter to inform you on the fuckery that YOU have created. Bear with me dear, I know your comprehension of the English language is only at a mere minimum. Nicki dear, you have EVERY dirty, dusty bitch in Harlem, Brooklyn and Queens referring to themselves as a "Barbie". Barbie?? Hell, you don't even look like a Barbie. After you surfaced from the land of make believe I set out on toysrus.com to go ahead and see what type of Barbie you most closely resemble. Well, I found none. Not even the bootleg Barbies resembled you. You described yourself perfectly. Barbies are fake, they are plastic and they only bend at the knees :x. With that being said, do me, and everyone else a favor. Take off those foolish wigs and be yourself. You do realize that if it wasn't for the ass, and the fuckery you put yourself through...your features (because that IS all you do) would not be hits. I am here to tell you that your hype is only lasting as long as your "real" hair. When I see ugly little bitches snapping their necks and flipping their pink hair, I say to myself "Is this our youth?". I understand you may be wanting to promote positivity and self-esteem but boo bear, there are OTHER ways of doing that. And as a woman, I'm sorry, YOUR way.....is NOT working. With that being said, in the future I hope you heed this warning. I'm kindly extending my advice to you and your fuckery.

Hugs and Kisses Miss Thang Thang,

LP

No comments:

Post a Comment