People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 2- Letter # 2

Dear Mother Nature,

Let me start off by saying that you are a complete and utter BITCH!!! You do A LOT of this shit on purpose!!! During the work week it is clear skies and perfect temperatures, then as soon as Saturday hits, your dumb ass wants to rain!! Mother N, you need to check yourself. For the past 3 times I have seen my boyfriend, it has rained. And I'm talking about RAINED!!!!! Damn hoe, you know how it is. You can't look all kinds of sexy in the rain. The days when I have my period, or when I'm tired, or when I have a bunch of things to do, YOUR ass decides to up the temperature to a blistering 90 degrees. Let me go over something with you, when its 90 degrees, please make sure I am on my way to the beach! If I am not on my way to the beach I am going to need you to slow that shit down!!! Before I go Mother Nature, I just want to make something clear. The next time you LIE to us and say it isn't going to rain, I will haunt you down and gut you from the inside out!!! Do I make myself clear ya old wench???

Good!!!

Sealed With A Slap in the Face,
L Muthafuckin P BITCH!

1 comment: