People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Friday, June 25, 2010

Jimmy Choo


High fashion designers have been dipping their ritzy fingers into the world of "well-off" individuals who are dying to get their hands on the name brands, without putting a hole in their pockets. Target, JC Penny and H and M are collaborating with designers to make more affordable clothing. There is Steven and then there is Steve Madden. There is Marc by Marc Jacobs, and then there is Marc Jacobs. You guys get the hint right? Anywho, I came across these DOPE fucking Jimmy Choo kicks that I WANT and NEED!! I assume these aren't going to be dropped as a more affordable selection. I have no futher information. And I didn't bother to look because I know I couldn't afford them anyways. :(.

Hey Boyfriend,
Get rich already. PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment