People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day 5- Letter # 5

Dear Bed,

Although you tend to squeek and there is never enough room for no more then two people, you have never felt so good before! My feet hurt and I'm tired and you are offering me the PERFECT amount of solstice!!! Bed, when I need you, you are there and I thank you for that! There are times when your big ass dip in the middle fucks with my rest, you are my love. Right now you feel SO good. I don't ever want to move. I just want to stay here and envelop myself in your comfort. Thanks bed, you truly are saving me from the alcoholic beverage I just consumed.

Love Always,

Your Sleepy Master

No comments:

Post a Comment