People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

LA GEARS!!!!




Guess what guys!!!! LA GEARS ARE BACK!!! And not for nothing, these shits are FIYAHHH!!! Ya'll can hate on me ALL you want. But you know DAMN well if you stepped out with those thaanggs people would be sweating the shit out of you! They have TONS of new styles and colors and these gold ones are $100 bucks!! I'm feeling them something serious. Be honest loves, would you laugh at me if I rocked them?? Just imagine stepping in the club with these things!!!!! Just imagine!!! ::Step Step:: All the girls would be flocking to you!!! Don't hate on em!! I'm bringing these bad boys back!! To check out the other selection, you can visit www.sportiela.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment