People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Alcohol + Heels = FABB TO THE UMPH DEGREE.

So call me weird, and even crazy (I get both of em) but when I drunk some strange feeling takes over me and I become a professional runway walker. When I'm sober I'm stumbling all over the place and holding on for dear life. But boyyyyy give me a few long islands and I'm walking like Tyra Banks. A couple of weeks ago when I went to the club, I SERIOUSLY had like 5 maybe 6 inch heels on. Giiirrrrlllll, I was walking like them bitches were sneakers. So it comes down to this-- I'm more graeceful when I'm intoxicated. Graceful, yet extremely violent, horny and clumsy.

Just so you lovely followers know..I will be kinda M.!.A from la la land this weekend. Maybe will do a few mobile posts if my hangover isn't too bad. So I will prepare to get back on track on Monday!!! Have a safe and amazing WEEKEND!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment