People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Friday, February 26, 2010

Nadia...


For those of you who are unaware of who Nadia is..She is one of the most infamous Tranny's to hit the scene. She has claimed to have fucked with hundreds of celebrity horn bags. She says she did the nasty with both DIDDY and BOW WEEZY!!! Guess What!! Her and every other fame hungry whore is getting a reality show!!

Not for nothing, this girl (or boy) is VERY pretty. She definitely would have fooled me. And then she (or he) woulda pulled down it's pants and that would have been a WHOLE 'NOTHER STORY!!! I'm curious to see who she's getting ready to put on blast. If I had to guess, I would definitely say Ne-Yo hit that. I can see Bow Wow taking a ride on his fantasy boat. Hmmm, I need to research homechickguy a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment