People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Friday, February 26, 2010

SNOWED IN "/

I walked out my apartment this morning and stepped into hell! There is snow EVERYWHERE!! Most businesses and establishments shut down in this weather because they don't want to put their employees in danger. Well, not us. Not Limited Brands. Despite the 2 feet of snow outside MANHATTAN (in the Bronx I'm sure it's worse) They are not sending us home. They have no intentions on sending us home or giving us a half day. I spoke with my mom earlier this morning-- CHASE BANKS ARE CLOSED!!! So it boils down to this...Trees are falling, roads are icy and trains are running all kinds of fucked up. But Lauren WILL be staying here until 5:30 pm. I have absolutely nothing to do and I can't even enjoy myself because HR has sucha large stick up his ass and got snowed in with us so he can't get back to Columbus, OH. Yay me -_-.

No comments:

Post a Comment