People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Things Are REALLY Starting To LOOK UP!!!

We all know that I usually let my frustrations get the best of me. I tend to stress out over the little things. But I think I'm finally starting to put the pieces together!!! I think I'm starting to figure it all out. A couple of days ago I felt helpless. I really wasn't sure which direction my life was going in. But after a few days of thinking it over I realized that I'm going to take this one day at a time. I have some plans that I'm working on and I am taking full force of this situation and making the best of it. These past few months have been yuckier than a babies diaper. But I believe that this is just another test God has put me through. And another test that I passed!!! I had a lot of nights hugging the shit out of Rupert and tears falling into my pillow. I can't necessarly say I'm over it..but I'm doing a lot better than I was before. Life seems to teach me a new lesson just about every day. I'm grateful to be strong enough in these instances to move out and move on. Crying over spilled milk is pointless. Wipe that shit up and keep rolling with the punches! For the first time in a few months I am genuily HAPPY!!! Yeah I said it, I'm happy. I'm content. I am looking at the brighter side of things. Fuck frowning. Every morning I wake up and I am blessed enough to be healthy, blessed enough to have people who love me and blessed enough to have a VERY good job to go to. I am no longer waking up in the morning with a frown on my face. I wake up with a smile...Because I know things are starting to look up for me and I LOVE IT! ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment