People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Girls and Sports.

Let's be real. Have we EVER seen a feminine looking chick play basketball!? I have this thing-- and it may be ignorant, but there are FEW females that can work it on the court AND look like a lady on the weekends. I'm not throwing no shade over anything. I'm just saying, female basketball players possess a "hard" quality about them that often scares a lot of guys off. I've seen it for myself. They walk tough and despite the fact that they may be dressed and female clothing they still have that manly man look to them. The muscles and the 6'7 ish height. That seriously is NOT a good! This thought came to mind because I started thinking the other day. Most girls like athlete's. They are sexy, rich, in shape etc...Now how many guys do YOU know that say..."Dammmmnnnnn, I want a basketball playing chick"..NONE!!!!!!!!! That shit is masculine. I'm not being sexist at all. So before you go ahead and say that, look at the facts. Look at Lisa Leslie...That bitch looks like an Amazon monster. But she still has a husband, family etc. Sheryl Swoopes....surely looks like there's a man in there. It's not their fault. It's ok to be active in sports. That's not what the issue is...Actually, there is no issue. I'm just saying that females who play basketball (in particularly) are man beasts!! Soccer players are mad cute. They are in shape and they don't possess such a masculine presence. Females need to understand that if you're a cop, or a basketball player, or a fire fighter....that is your JOB!!! There is no need to take that shit with you when you clock out. I'm a receptionist, at 5:30 pm, I go right back to the aggravated bitch I was before I clocked in at 8:30 am.

Maybe I'm wrong (I doubt it), but it's my blog..and I'm never wrong on this shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment