People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Monday, February 22, 2010

My Loooovvvveeesss in NYC


















Before I go IN and catch up on the blogging I missed out on this weekend I just want to go ahead and elaborate and how much fun I had this weekend. The main reason for this weekend was to get my mind off of things-- and it served it's purpose..for the most part. Now that they are gone and things are back to normal, I am back to feeling lost and confused. I'm back to hating where my life is going! This is something that I have to continue with day by day..but until then, I'm just gonna do me day by day. Today is getting on my nerves. People coming up here and asking me for shit is getting on my nerves. I am tired and irritated but all-in-all I am blessed because I had such a wonderful time with genuinely good people. You don't find people like that these days, so when you run into a good bunch, my best advice is keep them close. I got the Monday morning blues, but looking at these pictures will make me crack a smile here and there!

No comments:

Post a Comment