People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'm Just NOT Into You

Recently tons of guys have been coming out the wood works. New ones, old ones, friends and all. Needless to say, I'm not feeling that shit! It's actually kind of annoying! I'm not interested in any of them. And because I am nice it puts me in a hard position. I don't want to scream "Leave me the fuck alone" because friendship, excuse me associates, are always something to good have here and there. Despite the recent events in my life people have deemed this the perfect opportunity to make a move. NO. It actually is probably the worse time in the world to make a move. I'm not up for entertaining crushes or play dates. I don't want to talk to you, you or YOU on the phone. I don't want to have to explain the fact that I don't want you. All of this should be pretty much obvious. I'm generally a nice person but lately my button has been pushed a little too many times. As I always say, I am flattered that you are interested but seriously, fall back...just a little. No, fuck that...A LOT!! I have learned that for now on I need to be a bitch (HA!!! Like I don't already posses those qualities). To those friends who say "Yo, let's chill"...FUCK YOU!!! Because you aren't about shit. To the guys who holla in the streets..FUCK YOU!!! I'm tired of the weak ass lines that I have experienced over and over. "What's a pretty girl like you doing walking by yourself". "I know you got a man. You too pretty to not have a man". "I would love to get to spend some time and get to know you better". NO NO NO NO NO!!! I don't want to get to know you better. I'm not opening up my arms or my heart for you to come all in and step on it. I am not interested in you or any of the games that you have to offer. You are lucky that I am even considering being your friend! I try my best to X out those "Guy Friends" who try their hardest to be more then just friends. Overall, I'm not looking for something new. I'm not looking for a friend, I'm not looking for a lover, I'm not looking for a side-piece, I'm not looking for someone to talk to, I'm not looking for a fuck buddy, I'm not looking for a man.

Thank you and GOODBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment