People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Thursday, February 25, 2010

CONGRATS HILLARY DUFF!!!

Not only have we not heard from you in a min but the world received some GREAT NEWS!!! Hillary and her NHL boy toy Mike Comrie popped the question and gave her this FABULOUS ring...

instead of giving him a hug and a kiss like most people do. Hillary opted for the trashier route. She broke neck...if you know what I mean. If not, It's ok..I'll show you what I mean!!!



smhhh. dammmnn HILL!! now we didn't think she was getting that ring for nothing did we?? BOBBLE HEAD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment