People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I Like...

I feel really good when a friend simply tells me... "You look pretty today". The intentions aren't sexual, it is simply a compliment. I take nothing of it. That makes me smile because it kind of shows me that someone is appreciating my presence no matter how much I hate this place. Although today has been soggier then horse shit....Something as little as a friendly compliment can give me momentary happiness.

Thank you for those who see the little things. A small compliment can make someone smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment