People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Kobe Bryant x Aston Martin Hyperdunk


Kobe connected with Aston Martin to drop a super duper exclusive hyperdunk! There will only be 500 of those bad biscuits made and it will cost you about $700 bones to cop a pair of these. I'm not even going to front-- these shits are hot! I wouldn't pay $700 for them, but they are super nice! Being that there are only 500 of these bad boys, expect to see tons of tents set up weeks before!! For those of you who are getting all types of wet over these, you can always hit up Flight Club!! But expect to drop AT LEAST a G on them! Good luck with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment