People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Today....

Today is a bad day. When I woke up this morning, I knew that today was going to be a bad day. I pretty much assume that the rest of this week is going to be bad. That's what happens when you have tons of fun over the weekend. The god's above will NOT allow you to have a good week right after a good weekend. Do you follow me? Well I am perfectly capable of grabbing this week by the neck and choking the shit out of it. And if that doesn't work, then I guess I have to just suck it up and roll with the punches.

One of the main reasons as to why I'm so blahh today is because I have entirely too much on my hands. I wish I had like a personal mind figure-outer that will take all that stress away from me!!! Most importantly I am tired and confused!

I hope and pray that this feeling will go away soon. I can't take this crap. I'm so tired of everything! Ughhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment