People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Marc Jacobs


Lately I've been a little more than obsessed with Marc Jacobs and his fashion. Let's not get it twisted, I'm more of a Marc by Marc Jacobs kinda gal!!! I can't quite afford the Marc Jacobs boutique prices. I never realized how amazing his pieces are!!! I've become infatuated with his bags, his jewelry!! I love it all!! I had a conversation with a friend the other day. I told him how people can't believe a "black" girl is rocking Marc Jacobs. I mean the looks that I get are straight up ridiculous!!! A fellow co-worker stepped to me and asked me if it was "real". I laugh at ignorant people (clearly the majority of the people in this fucked up world). I recently copped another bag from Bloomies the other day. I can't fit the size 00 clothes. But I'm moving on to his jewelry!!! I saw these REALLYY cute earrings I'm going to add to my collection on Monday :). Yay for Marc Jacobs and his sexy man boyfriend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment