People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Grape Drink and Blueberry Muffins

Let me start off this post by saying, "No, I am NOT high". I know, I know..this sounds like a value meal on the McDonald's pot head menu, but unfortunately, it's just me being greedy. I'm pretty sure we all can agree when I say those little Entemans (spell check please) muffins are the bomb.com!! But what really pisses me the fuck off is that there are only FOUR of those bitches in a pack. HELLOOO, I am NOT on weight watchers, throw some more fucking muffins in the pack! Those muffins are like the size of my big toe. One pack is not enough and two packs is entirely too much. Can someone PUHLEASEE write Little Debbie a letter and put in a request to drop two more muffins in those little bags!

Thank You VERY Much For Playing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment