People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Monday, February 22, 2010

T.I.RED!!!

I am SO sick and tired of these little ass annoying boys playing these stupid childish games. Leave me the fuck ALONE!! Because regardless of who said what, I don't want either one of you. Shut the fuck up, keep my name out your mouth, and come back down to reality because I DO NOT WANT EITHER ONE OF YOU!!! So this little secret, stupid beef ya'll have is SICK!! Get the fuck over it. I don't know who blew your fucking head up but it's REALLY ridiculous that your whole fucking company is crushing on me. I'm flattered, but that shit is getting on my fucking nerves. Stop throwing me into your little boy school yard games. Sending me messages through each other. I am sick and tired of it. I was trying to be nice about it, but now you losers pushed my fucking buttons. Hand me the package, don't say shit to me and keep it moving!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR FUCKING PLAYING!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment