People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Monday, February 22, 2010

HATE a Gold Digging BITCH!!!


There is nothing more that I praise myself for then my independence. I don't ask NO ONE for SHIT!!! My Marc Jacobs and Coach and jewelry and shoes..that shit was bought with MY money. I will NEVER depend on a man to take care of me. EVER!!!!!!!!!! I don't expect nothing from a man, because at the end of the day I am more than capable of doing for myself. For this woman to sit up here and teach her daughter that men with money is the key to success is an ignorant BITCH!! Gold Digging men AND women are fucking pitiful. Do for yourself first and then worry about trying to impress others. UGHHHH, pisses me off!

No comments:

Post a Comment