People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Friday, February 19, 2010

I Gotta Feeling...

This weekend is going to be a good, good weekend!!!!! Last night I went shopping for some "club wear". I hardly ever go out so I figured I would add some skin tight dresses and booty skirts to my wardrobe. Fortunately, for the first time EVER I was successful in all my endeavors and apparently I must have been feeling myself because I was turning heads. But despite the expected visit from aunt flo, this weekend is going to be amazing!! I know, I know..I can't seem to stop talking about it! But I'm just soooo super excited!!!! Ok, time to do some REAL blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment