People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Monday, February 22, 2010

Flo's Bossip Interview...

BOSSIP:What’s the real reason you left the show?

FLO:I got to the point where, if I didn’t leave… I was going to kill someone. The cast on the leg made it just more unbearable. Being around Natalie is hard to stomach. It is seriously like living with a transient.

BOSSIP: We noticed that you went real hard and put hands on Natalie at the reunion. Almost like you went home to get well and were waiting for her to say something smart. Was that the case?

FLO: I went home to recuperate. I wanted to get back and wait for one of them to get down and say some slick sh*t. So as soon as they did, it was go time… I got back to the spot and was down to bomb on whoever on the show. They called me the ugly girl… called me the man, but I was voted most wanted to hook up with. I look nothing like a man. Them hoes are mad because I can fight like one.

BOSSIP: We didn’t catch that.

FLO: Yeah, they said I was manly, but actually voted the best looking and most wanted to be hooked up with.

(In the background)

Flo’s Sister: Fake b*tches know she looks better than them and don’t want to get their faces kicked in either!

BOSSIP: Who is that yelling the background?

FLO: That’s my sister. She has been reading Bossip since 06!

BOSSIP: Damn!

Flo’s Sister:Them heffa’s got nerve!

(Her sister jumps on the phone)

BOSSIP: So you are a Bossip fan?


Flo’s Sister: Nope! Not since you guys took Natalie’s side on an old post.

BOSSIP: Probably one of the other writers. We usually have something to say about her Mack Tonight chin. So, are you a bisexual swirler down to toss a b*tch like Flo did Amber?

Flo’s Sister: I am strictly d*ckly, and yes to the rest!

(Flo grabs phone back)

BOSSIP: So you are bi, gay, just having fun, or what?


FLO: I do want to have kids and settle down with a husband one day. So I guess I am just having fun for now. I like black and latin guys. I grew up in a spanish and black neighborhood. My family is Albanian. My ex girl was black. I don’t care about race, color, gender, I don’t care!

BOSSIP: What religion are you?


FLO: Muslim…

BOSSIP: Lets get a little into your music. What is your genre?


FLO: My music is more R&b. No signing yet. A couple of offers on the table. I am not saying any names.

BOSSIP: Was the bad girls club simply a spring board for what you really want to accomplish?

FLO: It was a launching pad. I knew I was special, not to be conceited, but the fans were overwhelming and helped me see my true calling again. So leaving with some dignity meant a lot. Fans are very important.

BOSSIP:You have fans?


FLO: Yes I do, Bossip…

BOSSIP: On B.G.C. Natalie is portrayed as a run of the mill thug. How was your whole interaction and experience with her?


FLO: I tried to give her a chance. She thinks her fame is good, but it’s all for the wrong reasons. She was broke and sort of like a beggar behind the scenes of the show. She had no money the whole time. It was sort of pathetic. She was not the queen, she was the scum of L.A. She is burned out! Next week on the show, you will see me tell her what she is, a chick like her who scopes out dudes who work hard to make money. Natalie will only use men and try her damnedest to make it a bad situation. She is an opportunist. She is scum… like the scum of the earth.

BOSSIP: You keep saying Natalie is broke. What do you mean by that?

FLO: Natalie is on UStream all day. She is not getting paid by them. She stays on Ustream and twitter with my name in her mouth and talks about money, but nobody is actually booking that hot mess right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment