People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

All I Know...

I am gonna be one angry black woman by E.O.D. (that's end of day for all you unemployed folk). He has until 5:30...OMG, if he doesn't do the RIGHT thing then he is going to WISH he never fell in love with Lauren Ashley Peterson. Because he thought I was mad yesterday...JESUS CHRIST bless his soul because I am gonna light up in his ass like a bat outta hell!!!!! If he knows whats good for him, he will know to get his act together...

No comments:

Post a Comment