People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Some People Need to Get a Life...AND A JOB!!!

You are excluded from this comment if you are:
1. Attending school FULL TIME.
2. Playing some sort of sport FULL TIME.
3. Family/Medical reasons.

All others-- Yupp, you fall into this category.


There is nothing more that irritates me then a bum. A lazy one at that. I don't want to hear the excuses. There is a job for EVERYONE!! Your excuses are getting played. If you know you don't have experience to work for Macy's, then apply for K-Mart. Like I really don't understand people. And then I hear the sad cries about how "Nobody wants to hire me..." LIIIIIIIEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!! Of course no one wants to hire you if you come to an interview with all 200 tattoos showing and some sneakers. Are you kidding me? Did you really think the employer was going to welcome you with open arms. And then these bums try to act like they have pride and dignity. They wanna say things like, "I ain't working at McDonalds". Sweetie, the employees at McDonalds have more money then you're broke ass. You can't buy a house or a car because you have no reported income. So your plans are as followed: stay at home with your parents until you're 30 years old and THEN apply for McDonalds and hope you can save up enough money before they die.. When you think about it, HOBOS on the train have better work ethics then you. It's really sickening to hear a man say I don't or can't get a job. There are numerous things that you can do. Just know that you need to stay in your place. If you don't look the part, you won't get the job. Simply put. But staying on your ass all day and doing absolutely nothing but "ACT" like your stuntin' is NOT a good look. I would sooooooooooo much rather a tacky dude with a job who is trying to make something for himself...then that dumb ass nigga who sells flyers at the local club for some pocket change. UGHHHH, I HATE EVERYTHING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment