People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Monday, August 17, 2009

I HATE PEOPLE!!

I've been told that I have this welcoming personality..where people usually like to converse with me. Well, to be honest..I FUCKING HATE PEOPLE!!! When I smile in your face, chances are I'm calling you all sorts of name in my head. So with that being said, let me teeeeellll you how I got myself caught up. For starters, I have several ways to get to work. Some are more relaxing then others. So when I take the express bu I have to also take a train. And when I get off the train there is ALWAYS this newspaper dude who barely speaks english who gets on my LAST nerve. I thought all the compliments he gave me was nice. But then he likes to talk, and I don't understand a DAMN thing he's saying. He likes to ask me questions and ask me for pictures of me on the beach. So I quickly grew tired of that and started taking the train in the morning. After I realize I could avoid him by quickly walking around the corner and crossing in the middle of the street rather at the crosswalk, I soon ran into another problem. One day I was on my way home and one of those nature dudes stopped me and asked if I were concerned about global warming. I normally would continue to walk and act like I didn't hear them..but he was funny as hell and his approach was rather clever. So not only did he swindle me into giving him my credit card number, he also gave me his email and phone number and stressed that I would call him. It's been a week-- still NO call. Fair enough. Now I can't take the express bus home because I'm scared I might run into his ass. So now my transportation options are narrowed down to the lovely 6 train.

Now my friendliness isn't only narrowed down to my transportation needs. My workplace is also an atmosphere which I would love to avoid. The only problem is...I CAN'T. Messengers. These annoying, old, smelly, non-english speaking muthafuckas report to one person and one person only....ME!!! And there are days, much like today, where I don't want to be bothered. The usual's can't come in and drop the fucking package off. They need to shoot some inappropriate comment at me which then makes me want to barf because you're old enough to be my grandfather. It's not my fault. I'm just too nice of a person. But I swear, deep down inside..I fucking hate just about every body. I don't have friends. I don't go to parties and social networking events!! Everyone is stupid!! I love my mom, my besties and my boyfriend. Honestly, that's all that I can deal with.

When you see me in the streets. Don't think I want to be your friend. Don't give you my number in hopes that I'm going to call you as soon as I get out of work. I am NOT single, I do NOT want to go dancing, I do NOT want to go out and eat with you. To throw things in perspective and make it easier for you...the only thing I want to do is walk right pass your ass without you saying a fucking word to me. I HATE PEOPLE. POINT, BLANK, PERIOD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment