People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

PDA?

I'm going on this blogging rant where I feel like I need to educate the world on all the happens. Well, I'm curious...is PDA (Personal Display of Affection)ok? I mean, I have boyfriends who are all for it. They love kissing and holding hands. But I honestly feel that it's ok to a certain extent. Let me explain...My current boyfriend like to touch my ass, or hold me or do inappropriate grabs. It's cute, but he NEVER crosses that line. Although sometimes he gets a little out of hand. When I see people literally sopping spit in the middle of the street it really makes me sick. Me and my bf, and others that I have had in the past keep it simple. I kiss on the lips here and there but I will NEVER ever EVER have a make-out session on 34th street. That shit is fucking disgusting. Get a room. So here are the do's and don'ts of PDA!

___DO'S____
1. Hold Hands. It may get a little sweaty, but at least that let's the "hawks" know that you are officially off the market.
2. Soft kisses on the cheek and lips. HELLLOO, it's your boo. A quick peck can be passionate.
3. An occasional ass grab won't hurt anybody. Slapping is a whole different story.
4. The "hold/hug" walk is ok...(it shows that he's trying to be as close to you as possible)
5. Cuddling is also ok. (Especially in the movie theater. It's dark so no one is really paying attention anyways)
6. I occasional rub my dudes head. Nothing sexual..It's relaxing.
7. Babe, baby, bae or whatever you call you significant other is more then fine. If you suddenly start calling him by his/her name in public it makes it seem like you're trying not to claim him.
8. OPENING DOORS!!! <--ONLY TWO MEN (BF'S) HAVE DONE THIS FOR ME...and were consistent. My boyfriend does it all the time. As well as walking on the side of the sidewalk closest to the street. <---- not really a form of PDA, but VERY gentleman like. Chivalry is NOT dead, the parents who raised their kids wrong is dead.
9. Feeding each other is borderline acceptable. It may get carried away at some point. Don't feed your man/girl their entire meal..that's not cute. But a few bites here and there is just so adorable!
10. When a subway car is crowded, or the platform itself is a little cramped..I find it perfectly fine to embrace your loved one. There has been numerous occasions when a crowded subway cart gave me a perfect reason to lean in close and hold on to my man.

____DON'TS______
1. NO ONE wants to see you tonguing down your booski. Especially in a really close, personal setting like the train.
2. Ass and crotch fingering in public is disgusting. I don't wanna smell your bitches pussy juices!! Keep your hands to yourself. I've seen people in public that should just say fuck it and pull down their pants and get to business.
3. I'm not gonna lie, it enjoys the shit out of me when a couple argues in public. Me and my bf joke around with each other, but there are couples that really go IN. Can't that shit wait until you get home, or in a private place where you can raise your voice and the whole place doesn't have to hear your conversation.
4. Club atmosphere's can be very tricky in terms of PDA. Your boo is winding and grinding and you soon forget that there are 10,000 other people with sweat pouring down their bodies as they enjoy your up-skirt shot and all the other wild activities you're taking part in. Please, spare us all. I'm not interested in seeing how you get down with the get down.
5. DO NOT SIT ON HIS LAP!!! OMG, that really is not a good look. He isn't Santa Claus. You're not a 3 year old getting bounced on her uncle's lap. The ONLY time sitting on laps is acceptable is uhhmm....well ya know!


Luckily there are more do's then don'ts. So the next time you feel like grabbing a tit or ball...Relaxx yourself..save that mess for your grandmothers basement. GEESH!

No comments:

Post a Comment