People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Up - NOT in 3D :(


Not quite sure why I feel in the movie mood?? But UP was the cutest movie since Kung Fu Panda. I really, really, REALLY enjoyed it!!! It was funny, sad, romantic..I mean it hit all the emotions. The little boy along with the old man made the PERFECT duo. Those Disney/Pixar movies are like the best!! I don't care how old I am..I am STILL going to see those bad boys! They made some really cool toys. And I kinda sorta want them please and thank you! I'm almost convinced that I would have enjoyed the movie SO much more if it were in 3-D. Unfortunately, it wasn't showing in 3-D anymore. UGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment