People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Stay Calm. Stay Cool..FUCK FUCK FUCK!!

Today is soooooooooo not my day. I knew it was going to be like this. It started last night. I already knew what was to come. So not only was a border line pushing it to get to work on time, I couldn't pick up the paper from the store AND I just felt the annoyance bubbling in my stomach. So whats been going on? Uhm, my head hurts, my stomach hurts, my tooth hurts, my eye is dry, I miss my boyfriend, I'm horny, tired, irritated, busy, stupid and everything else you feel can fit into one of these categories. Today is only Wednesday. The only thing I have to look forward to this week is Friday-- pay day and the weekend!! This weekend should be slow in preparation for next weekends festivities and the weekend after that!!! Atlantic City and then Labor day weekend!! A break that is very much needed from this stressful atmosphere!! Needless to say, I am ready to go home. I don't feel like being here and I don't feel like "pretending" to smile in people's face like they actually mean something to me. I hate this. Lately I've been complaining a lot...And I think I know what the "real" problem is..But of course I would NEVER admit it. Well to him maybe, others...ehh not so much! To make matters worse, I have to go accompany my mother at this stupid high school reunion thing. I don't want to go to that mess. She is MAKING me. She's putting me on the phone with all of her friends that know me and they're just like--"OMG, Lauren..yay you're coming!!" I got suckered into this shit. My Wednesday night plans was to go home and take the best nap EVER with absolutely NO worries on my side. UGHHH, I'm going to look at the travelzoo deals and wish on a star that I'll be on my way there soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment