People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Sunday, August 16, 2009

"You and Your Wife Want Some Comedy Show Tickets?"

Normally when I'm trying to enjoy myself when taking a stroll through NYC, I get really irritated when people try to stop me and sell me things or make me feel guilty about not helping for a cause. So me and my boyfriend were walking in Times Sq. on Friday when homeboy said "Do you and your wife want to go see a comedy show??"..those weren't the exact words, but something along those lines. And for the first time EVER, and I do mean EVER, I felt like a million bucks.. I love the shit out of my boyfriend and it was kinda amazing to see that others noticed that. I don't even think we were holding hands or anything like that. It was def a wow moment. But, all things must come to an end. My lovely boyfriend goes back to school today. And no, by school I don't mean locally...in freakin' BOSTON!!! It's killing me. Not only am I emotionally unstable to deal with this crap, there's moments that I just break down because of the thought of how much I'm gonna miss him. HELLLOOO, I have three months until I can feel his touch. THREE FUCKIN' MONTHS!! Yes, it goes quick...but NO!!! I don't want him to go. But I'm the type of girl who supports her dude no matter what. Regardless if it makes me pull my hair out. So while he's gone I figured I needed a new friend, or maybe a hobby. But I know how I am, and I know how he is..so that new friend-- yeaa, not exactly going to work. Once school starts in a few weeks I'll definately be occupied with other things. But that will be the time I need him most. When I'm stressed, annoyed and pissed off with life...he is honestly the ONLY person who can fix it..Even if he was the one who caused it. Oh gosh, typing this entry is tearing me up as we speak. I really wish I would go to sleep and not wake up until November. Ughh, I'm hanging in there. I'm gonna do it for him..I don't want him to feel guilty that he has me feeling this way. Until next time my loves..

No comments:

Post a Comment