People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Thursday, August 27, 2009

i OFFICIALLY have a stalker..

Normally when I ignore someone's phone calls they usually get the hint. Not this one. I can understand where there may be some confusion in that situation. You want to know what the deal is?? Why I stopped talking to you all of a sudden and blah blah blllllahhhh. Well this kid, isn't giving up. He created some weird infatuation with me and is sticking with it. I can also understand if me and you had something going on and I left you with a broken heart. HA!? HELL NO <--- Def not the situation. So someone PLEASE tell me WHY WHY WHY this kid has SERIOUSLY called my cell phone and job like 30 times. I really don't understand?? It's sick! He's sick. My boyfriend doesn't do that. NOT EVEN MY MOTHER DOES THAT MESS!!!!!! If you know La, then you are VERY familiar with the fact that HHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEE when people clock me. I am not your child. So please don't question me like it. Ok, so now he's trying to switch it up and call me from his job phone. REALLY??? My boyfriend said I should change my number. BUT he STILL knows where I work. And if his dumb ass was smart enough he would have DEF called me from another number so he can fool me to pick up. But I already have that part planned out-- because when it happens..well let's just say him and dial tone are gonna become BFF's. So my biggest fear is that sometime between now and 5:30 I'm going to have an unexpected visitor..and luckily for him..it is EXTREMELY easy for me NOT open the door.

Damn, I ain't Beyonce...why is this dude on my clit like that...Speaking of clit...siggghhh yesterday was lovely :)

No comments:

Post a Comment