People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Orphan


So I went to go see Orphan with the love of my life on Monday. I was inching to see it for the past like 3 weeks and every time I wanted to go something came up. So FINALLY I made my way to the very uncomfortable movie theater on 34th St. So as me and my boyfriend squeezed our way into those reclining chairs that reclined WAY to far back I adjusted myself and began to pay attention. Correction: TRIED to pay attention. When you have a man like mine, he's DEF a talker. He was even talking during the previews. I didn't knock him for it, because I thought it was cute. The movie passed through all the previews and the lights completely went off. And YES, he was STILL talking. We tried to get intimate and it just WASN'T working. The arm rest was in the way, my arm was falling asleep from the awkward way we were sitting. But needless to say, I enjoyed the movie..SOMEWHAT. It wasn't what I expected. I thought it was going to be scary as shit and I would have to hold his hand when something crazy popped out. NO NO NO, it wasn't even close to that. Let me be the one to tell you, that bitch was CRAZY!!! Esther is no one to fuck with. When we first saw her in the orphanage, we thought she was super cute. And then when the crazy started kicking in, I was like OMJESUS!!!!! The highlight of the movie for me is the infamous line " You're not my FUCKING daughter!!" That line, seriously, made the movie. Orphan seemed to be more of a comedy then a horror flick. A suspense comedy actually. That's because the extra commentary from the movie watchers were PURE HILARITY. I'm not one of those people who are a stickler about people talking during movies. I think it is SO funny when people make smart ass comments about it.But anyways, the ending of the movie was horrible. Not horrible, but not good. I expected something different. Overall, not to sound like a mushy tooshy..but because I was with my BF, I enjoyed it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment