People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

So Far, So Good! YESS!!

So lately I've been actually blogging rather then posting random pictures of washed-uped celebrities..and this is because I've had a lot on my mind. Good and bad of course!! So when there's no one to talk too, I blog..and whoever decides to read it..well, thanks for listening? Anyways, everything seems to be going good. Yesterday there was a little slippage but nothing too much to get us all crazy. I know it's only the second day...and I can't really justify whether or not its going to continue on this way, but I DEF feel the love. I mean..yes we are 4 hrs away from each other but for some reason he always makes me feel like he's right around the corner. That's why I'm not sure why the FUCK I am buggin??? There should be no reason. Let's keep in mind, school hasn't started yet. I'll keep you guys updated when August 31st rolls around. This feeling that I'm feeling is indescribable. Kind of like when you found out you just won the lotto. I on the other hand DO feel like I just won the lotto. I feel like he's a million bucks during the best of times and the worse. No need for a sad love story...we already know how far my head is up his ass..LOL...Yeaaa I admit it! BTW, I'll keep you losers posted on how this goes. Now back to my regularly scheduled blogging. Time to search high and low on the net for some celebrity gossip and interesting happenings!!

Tootz.

No comments:

Post a Comment