People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday Morning FAB!!


Of course Kelis is managing to STILL look cute in her own creative type of way! I REALLY WANT TO SEE THIS FREAKING BABY!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHH Craig David. I use to have the BIGGEST crush on this London superstar!!! And then, just like the rest of them..he fell off. He's looking kinda old these days!

She is SO simple, but yet SO amazing (pause).

Usher is the cutest haitian ever...(well besides my BF..that bitch is sexy..but don't tell him i told you..it goes STRAIGHT to his head.)

No comments:

Post a Comment