People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tuesday..Day from the Deep, Hot, Crusty Depths of Hell.

No, I don't need to see how the rest of the day is going to turn out. So far, it has been worse then that time I got dragged by the go-cart, worse then when I got kicked off the trampoline, worse then when I got my period for the first time, worse then when I shitted on myself in Best Buy...<--- I think you get the point.

I hate today. This whole week is going to be like this. I already feel it deep down in my bones. This is stupid. I hate it. I am WAY too young to be stressed. But enough about my horrid emotional endeavors or whatever you feel the need to call them. I know what the problem is...Seriously and honestly speaking-- I need to get laid. This is not a pitiful excuse for my BF (hmph.) to come and fuck the shit out of me. I have tension in my neck and back, and I need someone to rock my world. I'm dead ass serious. Give me an hour-- better yet two. I need some good dick in my life. And trust me when I tell you, there is only ONE person who can give it to me. I have tried numerous dicks, none of them satisfy me like this one. Ok, I'm getting a tad raunchy. I apologize.

ok bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment