People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thoughts.

As the summer draws towards the end I can't help but to say...I DON'T WANT IT TO END!!! Although it's been work work work, I can honestly say I've really enjoyed myself!!! Me and my boyfriend have been doing better then ever..I have a new job and made a bunch of new friends!! The fall is going to be sad!!! REALLY SAD. One thing I must admit is that I learned a lot over the summer. A lot about me and others. I X'ed some people out my life that were causing stress and aggravation. I'm to blessed to be stressed. That was the smartest move EVER! I think I found myself this summer. I'm a better person, inside AND out. I'm connecting with my BF on levels I never knew was possible. I got out and traveled almost every weekend and saw new things. This has DEF been an eye-opener for me!! Now that school is starting I wonder if things are going to DRASTICALLY change. I mean, being that I have a job, I still have the means to go here and there and not really worry about it financially. But, I think it's time to slow my roll and work on the big prize. My own apartment!! That's the next thing. I had fun splurging on Betsey Johnson and Marc Jacob's shopping sprees..But now it's time to do the "responsible" thing with my money. Oh gosh, I hate to say this word..but....SAVE!!!!! UGHHHH, I save just as bad as I study. I have a sickness. I need to SHOP!! And with the fall coming up, I already can see what my excuse is gonna be. I'm gonna need some new sweaters and boots and blah blah blah!! But I have some plans of my own, that I hope to make a reality. School?? Yea, I'm not too excited about that ONE bit. I'm actually dreading that crap!!! My bf is going back to school on Sunday and won't be back until Thanksgiving. You can only imagine how I'm feeling about this. I feel like something is being ripped right out of my life. It is going to be SO hard for me to say goodbye. I already see it, tears are DEF gonna fall down!! HARD!!! I'll make sure not to wear eyeliner when we say our goodbyes. UGHHHHHHHHH, I hate that word (goodbye).

Other then that, I'm living my life one day at a time. I'm loving EVERY moment of it. So what's to be expected in the next few months.

1. My bf's return
2. Apartment hunting
3. Miami trip in Oct.
4. NC trip in October
5. MY 21st BDAY!!!!!!!!!!

I'm hanging in there you guys.. I PROMISE!!!

Double kisses to my muthafuckin BITCHES!!!! <--- I haven't signed out with that one in a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment