People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Friday, August 21, 2009

There is a Reason I LOVE This Kid.

My cousin is my BFF. Point, blank, period. And he keeps it real. Every day all the time. So I asked him for advice...here's what he told me..I'll take the names out for safety of characters.

"Like J. Hud says "I don't like ... living in 'your' spotlight!"

We no longer talk about your problems sweetcheeks!

Your answer:
HELL YEA! U KNOW I REMEMBER WHEN THAT _______________________ WAS GETTING HIS MACK ON WIT ALL THEM LITTLE BANANA BOAT DRIFT-ASHORE COW CUNT MONKEYS!

He's trying to have his cake and eat it too! Hasn't he ever seen Willy Wonka? Rude greedy ass niggas get the boot! Girl keep doing what you're doing cause best believe sweetie dewdrop niggas are going to do what THEY wanna do! As long as you like it and it stays contained and most importantly UNDER WRAPS! Juss save each other the headache and hurt feelings! At least until you are ready to give it up!

You'll get sound advice from me! I'm not saying cheat on his ass, I'm not saying forget ___, I'm juss saying ENJOY YOURSELF! Make friends! Make memories! You will regret it in the long run if you don't!

Ok NIbblez! Thats enough about you, you attention whore! It's taken 7 years for you to start believing what I always told you about you being beautiful! So keep the compliments arolling and tell your lil boo to kick back, relax, and enjoy the show ... hoe!

YOU ARE THE GREATEST CHICK THAT EVER LIVED! Niggas are going to try shit! Pak juss needs to be happy that he has you EXCLUSIVELY! And he needs to work harder to keep you! You have options and he dont like that!


THIS HAS BEEN A DOSE OF REAL. GIVEN TO YOU BY: Alexander Phenomenal

Don't forget to grab a sucker on your way out the door.
And please make your next appointment and come back and get some more!"



BTW, this piece of advice was HORRIBLE...BUT, it made me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment